Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Blessings

Here in TX, we only have one more week of summer! Thus, we thought this would be a great opportunity to start blogging daily (or at least to aim for a daily post). Each day this week, we are going to share how we are getting ready for school with our families. 

So if you are trying to figure out what to put in lunch boxes and busy packing backpacks in an effort to send your kids back to school (like Julia) OR if you are a homeschooling mom frantically trying to get your lesson plans ready for the new year (like Jessica), we hope you enjoy a few of our Back to School Blessings  this week! 

Every Sunday we plan to post a verse of the week. I (Julia) made these printable verse cards when I led college and high school small groups. I love them because I can upload them to Walgreens (or any photolab you prefer) and print them into 4x6 photos. Then, I stick them in a picture frame for display. They are a great way to have God's Word around your home. Also, they really help me with scripture memory. 

This week, we chose Jeremiah 29:11.  It is a great verse for to learn as school begins. 

So download this free file below, print it as 4x6, buy a cute frame at Hobby Lobby, and enjoy this last week of summer with us! (I also like to print one for my car!)







Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment