Monday, August 19, 2013

Friendship is Like a Box of Crayons

Blessing #1
School Friends

We have one week
before the 1st day of school!

I will have kindergartner 
and a 1st grader! 
Where has the time
gone?!?

I wanted to send a 
little "happy" to school 
for all the students in the girl's classes. 

I saw this idea on Pinterest
and decided to change it up
a bit and make it our own. 

I LOVE how it turned out!

It was super easy 
& super cheap! 

.25 cents  per box of crayons

I made the card on photoshop
and printed them as pictures 
at Walgreens. 


It's really important to me
that I get to 
know the students
 and parents 
at school. 

I think this is the perfect little
gift to introduce ourselves.
Also, you never know 
which kids do not 
have crayons at home
to work on homework. 

We look forward to meeting 
new friends this year 
and building relationships
with families in our community! 





No comments:

Post a Comment