Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another BIrthday Blessing: My Vivacious Julianna-Marie!


Today is my oldest daughter, Julianna-Marie's 7th Birthday!






While I am soooo thankful we had our boy, John Mark, first, I was elated when I found out I was having a girl!!! Julianna-Marie arrived gracefully on October 2, 2006.


 Big Brother was SOOOO happy!
 And so were we!

 Julianna-Marie is probably the most like me which means 
we occasionally bump heads!  She is a wonderful sister and plays momma 
to all her siblings! She is so tenderhearted and kind.  A real blessing to all 
she meets.  




She stole her daddy's heart from the first glance!




It is so hard to believe she use to be the only girl!


John Mark loved kissing his baby sister!

Momma loved dressing her up like a doll!


 From the moment these two met, they have been inseparable!
Nixon has always had 10 times more hair than Julianna Marie.
Since Mommy's computer crashed, I only have a few pics to share!  But these are some of my all-time favorites!

These were days after Johnna-Katherine was born!  She had mixed emotions!







 Easter 2009



We had just found out that she was going to be a big sister!





 Julianna-Marie has a passion for ballet!  It is pure joy to watch her dance.




 Best Buds!


 Reading Party!




 Julianna-Marie was the solo clown in "The Nutcracker!"


 She was the cutest basketball player~


 Crazy hair night!





This year we discovered skating was not for her!


 Julianna-Marie at 6!

And Julianna-Marie at 7!

The biggest blessing is watching her turn into a 
beautiful young lady with a heart for God! 








No comments:

Post a Comment