Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today's Blessing: My sweet Jennaleigh!

Our sweet little Jennaleigh Monroe 
turned 3 today!  



I can still remember her arrival!  I couldn't believe it when the doctor
told me that her due date was October 8th - the same due date as Julianna Marie!
I bargained with the doctor in the end so she could have her own day
and on October 1, 2012 she arrived! Jennaleigh is our only non-Texas baby.
She was born during the 2 years we lived in North Carolina.  We moved there when
Johnna Katherine was 8 months and returned to Texas when
Jennaleigh was almost 8 months. 





I think when most people here our story about our miracle
baby (Jane Madelynn), they don't realize that in some ways
Jennaleigh Monroe is very special too!
About 20 or so weeks before finding out we were expecting Jennaleigh, I found
out I pregnant with another baby.  The beginning
of that pregnancy was great.  However at around 8 weeks, I
developed placenta previa. With this condition, they found a blood clot
between the a. sac and my uterus.  At first, the doctors didn't think much of it.
However over the next 4 weeks, the clot slowly caused our little baby to detach
from the wall.  It was very very heart wrenching to go in every week and
watch this little one die. We were heart broken.  However, we trusted
that our little baby was with Jesus!

It was only a few short weeks after this happened that I was
having some trouble (so I thought) and I decided to go back to the doctor.

That trouble.... was Jennaleigh! 


We praise God that he sent this little bundle of joy to 
heal the hurt of the loss of our other baby.  If I had carried the other 
baby any longer, Jennaleigh would not be here.  We thank God that 
He has a purpose and plan for every little life!







 Jennaleigh was quickly welcomed in as the new baby doll by her sisters!


Today, Jennaleigh brings us great joy and blesses each of our hearts
with her one of a kind personality!

Some of the pictures below try to catch this personality.

She has been known to be a little sassy at times!


 And very happy!


 Occasionally serious!


But mostly mischievous!




 Goofy too, of course!

 Most Always Smiling!



 




And my one and only - thumb sucker!

It started early!






 And just keeps going!

She loves being a big sister!






 And a little sister too!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNALEIGH MONROE!


 Jennaleigh Monroe at 1~











Jennaleigh Monroe at 2!








And Jennaleigh Monroe at 3!

 



What a blessing this beautiful and sweet little girl is!






No comments:

Post a Comment