Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creating a Blessing Out of Chores

I do not like cleaning. 
I do not like chores. More than anything 
I do not like laundry. 
Thankfully I married a man 
who doesn't care or notice if I don't do any of 
those until he has no clean underwear left. :) 

At the bible study I attend weekly 
the topic was "Organizing My Morning".
(Something I desperately need help with) 

Within the lesson there was a list of a 
few ways to fellowship with 
God throughout our day. 

What struck me was it listed all the chores I hate to do and 
ways they could become less of a chore and more of a daily blessing.

*The initial idea came from our lesson but I changed and added a few things and verses. I also added practical ideas that were discussed in my small group and some that came to mind after looking over it several times. 

I love printables!
(mainly because I have a terrible memory) 
I plan to keep mine in the laundry room 
where I keep all our cleaning products. 

This is nothing fancy, just a reminder of 
ways you can fellowship with God throughout your day. 
My favorite, that I have never thought of, is to pray for each family member as you fold their clothes. I might actually get my laundry folded before it's time we wear it again! :) 

I also love the idea to recite scripture 
every time you change a diaper. 
I only have one in diapers now but 
man if I had done this from baby #1
 I would have the whole bible memorized! 

I pray this is a blessing to you as it was to me. 

Simple Ways to Fellowship 
with our Lord Throughout the Day



Download Printable Here


No comments:

Post a Comment