Friday, October 25, 2013

Bubble Pizza- Family Night

After so much talk last week about
Bubble Pizza I thought 
I should introduce my children to their
Nina's famous recipe.

It's a fun recipe that all 
the kids were able to help
make. It was perfect for 
Family Night!

Please excuse the pictures. 
I don't know what my girls 
enjoyed most, cooking or taking pictures?!

BUBBLE PIZZA

What You Need:

4 pack of Biscuits 
Jar of Marinara
4 Cups of Shredded Cheese
Pack of Pepperoni
Gallon Baggie

Bundt Pan

Cut the biscuits
into fourths.

Roman really wanted to help
cut so he got himself 
a little butter knife. 
(it was not sharp enough to
cut anything)


Nixon and Roman
helped put the cut biscuits
into a gallon baggie. 

Isla helped pour
the jar of marinara into the baggie.

She then poured the cheese
into the baggie.

I sealed the baggie and 
mixed up all the ingredients.

After everything was mixed up
Roman added the pepperoni. 

I think most of the pepperoni
got eaten before it made it
into the bag!

Nixon waited patiently because she wanted to
be the one to put the mix in the pan. 

WARNING: 
It gets a little messy! 

Stick the bubble pizza the oven for 
about 45 minutes on 350. 

Lottie didn't help cook
but she was our DJ for the
evening! 

After a few songs and
new dance moves 
Bubble Pizza was ready to serve!


Basically this is like a pizza
monkey bread. 

It's easy to eat to with your hands. And it makes
the perfect dish for movie night

I am going to very honest,
bubble pizza was not as amazing
as I remembered it. 
(I think my taste buds have evolved
since the days of slumber parties
and Dirty Dancing) 
But my children loved it as much as I did
as a kid so it remains a family
favorite! 



No comments:

Post a Comment