Monday, October 21, 2013

BOO BREAKFAST

A couple of years ago 
on Halloween Eve I decided we 
should have our 1st annual
BOO BREAKFAST
We really don't celebrate Halloween
much but I thought it would be a fun 
tradition! 

It was too late to go to the store so I looked around 
the kitchen and used what I could find.
It's amazing what all you can do
 with a black magic marker! :) 

I had clear little cups that I filled with milk.
I drew ghost faces and bows
to make them look like cute ghosts. 

I drew smiley ghost faces on plain paper plates. 

I had a bag of cuties so 
I drew faces (and again bows)
on them to make them little 
jack-o-lanterns!

Marshmallows and doughnuts are staples at our house.

 I filled a vase with mini-marshmellows
and stuck doughnuts on a screwers
to make mummies!
Chocolate morsels were used for the eyes.

I also made mummies
out of crescent rolls 
and baby sausages. 
I used mustard for the eyes. 

The kids loved their
surprise BOO BREAKFAST!


We have ten days to our 3rd annual
 BOO BREAKFAST!

In fact, I'm in charge of teacher appreciation at 
the girl's school so I am planning a
BOO BREAKFAST for 
all the teachers and staff
next week! 

I look forward to sharing 
what we can come up with
with a little preparation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment